If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (916) 987-0400

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold damage in a closet

This customer discovered mold growth in their bedroom closet.  They were not aware their outside rain gutter was backed up and allowed water to enter the exterior wall of the house.  The constantly wet wall cavity grew a significant amount of mold and needed to be professionally removed.  The customer was referred by a firend who had been very satisfied with SERVPRO before.  Our experienced crew thoroughly remediated the mold growth in the closet.  After a mold clearance test was performed, the customer was very happy.  She told the SERVPRO crew that she would recommend them to anyone who has a mold problem.