Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Our team at SERVPRO of Fair Oaks / Folsom has been serving the commercial and residential customers in our community for over 16 years! Our highly trained staff is ready 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to handle any type of disaster. We are also ready on all holidays! We understand the damages to your property or business keeps getting larger until help arrives. We always have managers and multiple crews on-call to handle any size of structure. From a single room roof leak, to multiple story commercial facility, we are ready to respond 24 hours a day.
Sometimes it's water, flooding or mold. Other times it's fire or soot cleaning. Then there are other situations which require professional assistance like deodorization from skunks, contents clean out from a renter / hoarder and biohazard cleanup. No matter what the disaster, SERVPRO is always "Here to help".
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (916) 987-0400
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2040 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Fair Oaks / Folsom arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.